11.4.11

I'm with the Band...

Vivid is coming to town boys and girls, and I have to admit I have a soft spot for this festival. Apart from the great vibe as everyone wanders Sydney between one light/art installation and the next, there's always a pretty good line up of bands... and this year is no different.

One of my all time faves is coming to town, ms. Bat herself for Bat for Lashes.

Photobucket

Tame Impala will be doing their psychedelic thing on stage.

Photobucket

Spiritualized are playing too.

Photobucket
ahem.. It's the best i could find.. ahem..

And even everyone's favourite (bizarre) kids television show Yo Gabba Gabba.

Photobucket

So if you've picked up on a theme, very astute of you... there are of course more bands in the line up, but these were the one's I could find doing their thing on two wheels. I highly recommend checking out what's on 'cause there are some excellent bands and dj sets happening.

j.xoxo

2 comments:

Vic said...

We're off to YGG in Melbs; I'm more excited than the kiddo but I'd love to see Tame Impala... No chance of that any time soon. Good to see they're bike lovers, especially Foofa...

Anonymous said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work

Bikes Sale Melbourne

[url=http://www.bikessale.com.au]Bikes Sale Melbourne [/url]

Inner page