6.8.11

Wild thing!

Last weekend I was a gorillagram as a surprise for my neice's 18th birthday. It was a hit. When I hired the costume, I found out I had it for the entire weekend. So what else could we do but GORILLA BIKE RIDES AROUND THE PARK!!!
The reactions from the sunny Saturday park-goers were of surprise and then amusement. We took some videos which we will blog later but in the meantime check out the fun we had!


First some Gazelle action...












Then on J-bot's Electra...


Milky Joe enjoyed his ride with dad.



Some sexy monkey moves...



Meditating monkey style...






And for no real reason at all...




















All that bike riding made this gorilla more than a little hungry...





Whats your craziest fancy dress that you have ridden your bike in?


Pish Tosh xx

1 comment:

yogi said...

i was DEATH on halloween.